Garage Door Repair Sheridan IN
When it comes to garage door repair Sheridan IN, we are the best there is. Since 1975, we have provided the Sheridan IN community with high quality garage door repair and garage door installation. Our team consists of well qualified garage door specialists who are dedicated to having excellent workmanship. When you are in need of garage door repair Sheridan IN, you can guarantee that Fairmount Door will be on the job!
Garage Door Opener Repair
A malfunctioning garage door opener can leave your garage door unable to open or close properly. This is why we are always available for garage door opener repair near Sheridan IN. Our garage door experts have years of experience and can take care of any garage door opener repair near you. Garage door opener repair is included in our 24/7 emergency garage door repair services, so we can handle your garage door opener repair when it is most convenient to you. Call us today to schedule your garage door repair Sheridan IN with Fairmount Door!
Signs You Need To Schedule a Garage Door Opener Repair Sheridan IN
- You notice your garage door is opening or closing slowly.
- Your garage door won’t open with the remote or keypad.
- Your garage door makes loud squeaking or grinding noises.
- Your garage door begins to close then immediately reverses.
- Your garage door opener is reaching 15-20 years.
Did you know that your garage door is the heaviest moving object in your home? Did you also know your garage door springs are what control the weight of your garage door while you open and close it? That is why when you have a broken or weakened garage door spring, it is important to have a garage door spring replacement as soon as possible. We can quickly and efficiently take care of your garage door spring replacement so that you can get back to operating your door. Here are a few things that will help you determine if it is time to have a garage door spring replacement:
- Your garage door slams shut when it tries to open.
- Your garage door goes up crooked.
- You see a 3-4” gap between the coils of the springs.
- Your garage door won’t open.
- Your garage door goes up halfway and stops.
- Your garage door is really heavy when you try to manually open it.
If you notice any of the listed issues with your garage door, then you will need to schedule a garage door spring replacement as soon as possible. You can trust that with Fairmount Door, you will be getting the best garage door spring replacement in Sheridan IN. Contact us today so we can handle your garage door spring replacement or any other garage door repair near you!