Commercial Garage Door Repair
Whether you run a busy loading dock, a small auto repair shop, or an active farm, you need commercial doors that function reliably and look great. When you need assistance with your commercial door system, choose the experts at Fairmount Door. Since 1975, we have been serving the businesses around Marion IN, Lafayette IN, Kokomo IN, Hamilton County IN, and more with the best commercial garage door repair services. Because we are also a local business, we understand how important commercial doors are to your productivity and efficiency. That is why we are always on call with 24/7 emergency commercial door repair services to serve your business on your schedule. So give us a call at the location closest to you whenever you need commercial garage door repair services.
Commercial Door Repair Services with Fairmount Door
- Commercial Section Replacement
- Commercial Roller Replacement
- Door Balance Test
- Commercial Operator Repair
- Commercial Spring Replacement
- Commercial Door Tune Up
- Commercial Cable Repair & Replacement
- Commercial Door Out of Track
- Preventative Maintenance for Commercial Doors
Our Commercial Door Repair Services
Commercial doors are vital to not only the productivity of your business; they also set an important first impression for the quality of your services. That is why your business’s commercial doors need to consistently look and work their best. To ensure your commercial door repair needs are quickly resolved, our professional repair technicians are always standing by. No matter the specifics of your commercial door needs, we have the experience and tools ready to serve your business. In fact, we commonly provide commercial garage door repair for all of the following business types and more.
- Glass Storefronts
- Distribution Centers
- Grocery Stores
- Service Stations
- Retail Shops
- Auto Repair Shops
- Parking Garages
- Agricultural Properties
Whether a forklift has damaged your commercial door panels or a broken commercial opener won’t open the door, we are here to quickly get your business up and running again. Whatever your commercial door repair needs, Fairmount Door wants to serve your business in the areas of Marion IN, Lafayette IN, Kokomo IN, Hamilton County IN, and more.
Signs It’s Time to Schedule Commercial Door Repair Services
Even the highest quality commercial doors will eventually need repairs or maintenance to function at its best. Are you wondering if the time has come to schedule commercial garage door repair for your business? Look out for these signs that you need to set up a commercial door repair appointment for your business.
- Issues opening and closing your commercial door
- Shaking or tremors as the commercial door operates
- Sagging of commercial door sections
- Unusual sounds including grinding, squeaking, or banging
- Damage to the commercial door
Have you noticed any of the above issues and are wondering, “Where can I find commercial garage door repair near me?” Look no further than Fairmount Door serving Marion, Kokomo, Lafayette, Wabash, Muncie, Anderson, Noblesville, Fishers, Tipton, Westfield, Carmel and throughout Central Indiana. Give us a call today so we set up your appointment in no time.
Commercial Door Service
Here at Fairmount Door, we believe annual maintenance is the best way to prevent those emergency commercial garage door repair appointments. Especially if you operate your commercial door more than ten times a day, you need to keep up with regular garage door maintenance. This ensures not only the consistent productivity of your business but also the safety of your employees. When you schedule maintenance with Fairmount Door, you get a complete system check that includes lubricating, tightening, balancing, and testing all parts of your commercial door. In fact, our full maintenance check features all of the following steps:
- Check the torsion spring tension and balance
- Check garage door cables for wear or stretching
- Ensure hinges are tightened and lubricated
- Check for cracking or stress on the commercial door sections
- Check the force and limits of the commercial operator
- Check garage door tracks for stress or bending
- Apply lubrication to all moving parts
- Ensure functionality of keypads, remotes, and safety sensors