Emergency Garage Door Repair in Central Indiana
Our Residential Garage Door Repair Services
- Emergency garage door repair
- Garage door spring replacement
- Garage door opener repair
- Garage door opener replacement
- Garage door cable replacement
- Garage door panel replacement
- Garage door off-track
Broken Garage Door Spring Replacement Near You
How Do I Know if My Garage Door Springs are Broken?
- Your garage door opens at an angle
- Your garage door won’t open/close
- There are gaps in the coils of your springs
- Your springs are loose or falling out
- Your garage door starts to open/close and then stops/reverses
- Your garage door makes a grinding noise when in use
- You heard a loud snap
Garage Door Opener Repair in Central Indiana
Contact Fairmount Door for Residential Garage Door Repair Near You
We recommend having both springs replaced when one breaks. These springs were likely installed at the same time and have similar lifespans. Therefore, if one breaks, the other will soon follow. Save yourself some time by having both replaced at the same time.
This will largely depend on the materials of your garage door and how much maintenance it has received. On average, garage doors will last about 15-30 years.
This ranges greatly depending on what type of repair is needed. Call us for a free quote! You’ll usually be looking in the $150-$300 range for this.
We recommend having one of our technicians inspect your garage door yearly to ensure that everything is working as it should. This will also help prevent tiny problems from piling up into big, expensive ones.
We do! We have same same day garage door repair and emergency garage door repair for all of our residential customers.